Kobimedia adopts the principles stipulated by KVKK in order to comply with the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 ("KVKK"), and fulfills its obligations regarding the processing, deletion, destruction, anonymization, transfer of personal data, enlightening the person concerned and ensuring data security. brings. The Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy ("GKVKP") regulated in this context is made available to natural persons ("Relevant Person") whose personal data are processed.
How to use the information we obtain about you and the services you have requested during your visit to this website ("kobimedia.com"), which is managed by Kobimedia and published on the Internet address ("kobimedia.com") and benefits from the products and services we offer through this site, and to be protected is subject to the conditions specified in this GKVKP. By visiting kobimedia.com and requesting or accessing the products and services we offer through this site, you agree to the terms specified in this GKVKP.
Kobimedia may make changes in the provisions of this GKVKP at any time. These changes take effect immediately upon the publication of the new modified GKVKP. We will also announce significant changes via the Announcements page and / or by e-mail. If you do not accept these changes, you can stop using our products and services and terminate your subscription to kobimedia.com by accessing the [Account Management / Membership Cancellation] page.
If you have any questions or complaints, please send us a message through the Help Center.
23 December 2008 7 May 2019
SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
This Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy explains the following.
Article 10 of the KVKK requested that the persons whose data is processed be informed while obtaining their consent. The article title is "Disclosure Obligation of Data Officer". According to the provisions of KVKK, Kobimedia is the "data controller". In this context, the obligation to inform "data owners", the identity of the data controller, personal data processing purposes, the persons to whom the personal data is transferred and the purposes of transfer, the legal reasons for the collection of personal data, to whom and the methods it can be transferred to, the update, deletion or It has brought an obligation to inform about the rights, such as anonymization, listed in Article 11 of the KVKK. In accordance with the provision of Article 10 of the KVKK, our valued users, who are data owners, are informed and enlightened by the "Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy" (GKVKP).
As Kobimedia data controller, your personal data,
a) To operate in accordance with the law and honesty rules,
b) To strive to provide correct and up-to-date,
c) Processing for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes,
d) Being connected, limited and measured for the purpose for which they are processed,
e) To keep them for the period stipulated in the relevant legislation or required for the purpose of processing
adopts as a principle.
Under this heading, the data processed by Kobimedia within the scope of the Services offered on kobimedia.com and considered as personal data in accordance with the KVKK are listed below in groups. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, the terms "personal data" and "special quality personal data" within the scope of the terms and conditions provided in this GKVKP include the following information.
Name and Contact Information: Name, surname, e-mail address, landline phone, mobile phone, address, billing information, TR identity number (national identity number), identity photocopy and other similar documents.
Authentication Information: Membership information of users, passwords used to authenticate and access the account, User Name, contact information, password hints, User numbers.
Demographic Data: Date of birth, age, gender, interests, preferred language data.
Usage Data and Favorites: Your reasons for calling Kobimedia or Call Centers, including but not limited to data collected from your devices through various software and technological tools, voice records, kobimedia.com usage information, date and time data of product use, kobimedia.com ' a last login date, type of device and browser entered, pages viewed on kobimedia.com, products, number of pages viewed, duration of visit and goal completion, search terms entered, categories of products and pages visited, errors occurring during service use, and similar problems .
Location Data: Contains data about the approximate location of users. Location data extracted from IP and port addresses are used if the user allows.
Payment Data: Data such as member invoice and payment information (name, surname, billing address, TR ID number, tax identification number), invoices sent to the member and receipt samples for payments received from members, payment number, invoice number, invoice amount, invoice date. .
Survey Answers: The answers given to the periodic surveys organized by Kobimedia within kobimedia.com and to the surveys conducted by real and legal persons with whom Kobimedia cooperated.
Kobimedia, personal data Websites, mobile applications of Websites, social media accounts, cookies, call center, notifications from administrative and judicial authorities and other communication channels, in audio, electronic or written form, in accordance with the personal data processing conditions specified in the KVKK and in accordance with this GKVKP. It collects in line with the legal reasons stated in.
No matter what channel it is obtained from,
• If you do not have your explicit consent, your personal data will not be processed. However, stated in Article 5 of KVKK;
• In cases clearly stipulated in the laws,
• It is compulsory for the protection of the life or physical integrity of the person or someone else who is unable to disclose his consent due to actual impossibility or whose consent is not legally valid,
Provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract, it is necessary to process personal data belonging to the parties to the contract,
• It is mandatory for the data controller to fulfill his legal obligation,
• It has been made public by the person concerned,
• Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right,
• If data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned.
In cases, it allows the processing of personal data without consent. Kobimedia prefers the consent of the data owner in the processing of personal data.
In accordance with Article 6 of the KVKK, sensitive personal data can only be processed with the consent of the data owner.
• Processing of online visitor data in accordance with the relevant legislation.
• Realization of membership transactions.
• Creation and enhancement of user / member satisfaction, loyalty and loyalty.
• Proposing and presenting products, services and services by customizing them according to the needs, tastes and usage habits of the users.
• Improving the services offered, developing new services and informing about them.
• Facilitating functions, activities, operations and making them personalized by customization.
• Resolving User / Member problems and complaints, providing personal assistance and support.
• Corporate reputation management, media communication.
• Follow-up of accounting and purchasing transactions.
• Ensuring data security and determining the strategies of Kobimedia.
• Responding to information requests from administrative and judicial authorities.
• Statistical evaluations and market researches.
• Planning of in-house reporting and business development activities.
• Providing information and process security and preventing malicious use.
• To be able to fulfill the requirements arising from legal processes, compliance with legislation and / or international agreements.
• Cookies will be stored for a maximum of 540 days.
• Records of membership and orders will be kept for 10 years (Law No. 6098).
• All records regarding accounting and financial transactions will be kept for 10 years (Law No. 6102, Law No. 213).
• All support notices and messages will be kept for 3 years (Law No. 6563 and related secondary legislation).
• Personal data 10 years after the legal relationship ends; It will be kept for 3 years in accordance with the 6563 Law and the relevant secondary legislation (Law No. 6563, Law No. 6102, Law No. 6098, Law No. 213, Law No. 6502).
In addition, in case of any dispute arising from the Membership Agreement, Kobimedia may retain personal data for the duration of the statute of limitations determined in accordance with the relevant legislation, limited to the purpose of carrying out administrative or judicial processes within the scope of the dispute.
In case of linking to other applications via kobimedia.com, Kobimedia does not bear any responsibility for the privacy policies and contents of the linked applications.
• Learning whether your personal data is being processed,
• Requesting information if personal data has been processed,
• Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
• To know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data have been transferred,
• Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
• To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear, despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
• Object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• You have the right to demand compensation in case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data.
In order to exercise your rights over your personal data; You can access your account from the "Account Management" section of the kobimedia.com website and perform the necessary changes, updates and / or deletions.
If you submit your requests regarding your rights to the Data Supervisor using the methods set out below, your application will be concluded free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the content of the request. However, in case of a cost, Kobimedia reserves the right to charge you a fee according to the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
You can send your request to use your rights stated above, in Turkish; As a data controller, you can transmit to Kobimedia's address below with documents identifying you by hand, via a notary or other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Authority. Only the relevant part of your applications will be answered, and an application made about your spouse, relative or friend will not be accepted.
• Session Cookies: This type of cookies are necessary for the website to work properly. These cookies enable the website to be visited and to benefit from its features. Session cookies are used to carry information between pages on the website and to eliminate the need to re-enter information.
• Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about the frequency of visits to the pages, the relevant error messages, if any, the time spent on the pages and the way the user uses the website. With this information, the performance of the website is increased.
• Functional Cookies: These cookies ensure that the options the user has made on the site are remembered, thus providing convenience to the user. With these cookies, advanced web features are provided to users.
In general, Internet browsers are predefined to automatically accept cookies. Browsers can be set to block cookies or alert the user when a cookie is sent to the device. Since managing cookies differs from browser to browser, you can look at the browser's help menu for detailed information.
Kobimedia Informatics and Advertising Industry. ve Tic. A.S.
Address: Perlavista AVM Residence A Blok no: 26 Beykent / Beylikdüzü - Istanbul
Telephone: 0850 302 15 42